Important Deadline Dates and Other Information
- Deadline for Submission of Paper is September 25, 2010.
- Early Registration Deadline - 1st October, 2010 (Conference fee for early registration is US$400/- after which the Registration Fee will become US$ 500/-.
- Student papers are also invited (Students will pay a discounted registration fee of US$ 50/-per day for Friday for the student sessions only. If they will attend all days and functions they will pay US$ 300). All student papers will be submitted through a separate process. Student papers are Bachelors and Masters level research papers.
- All papers will go through a Double-Blind Peer Review Process and feedback of reviewers will be returned to authors latest by 1st September, 2010. Track experts interested to participate in the Conference as Reviewers must highlight their areas of expertise from relevant tracks and keywords (maximum three per track) and are requested to write to ImmanuelMoonesar@uowdubai.ac.ae and answer the call for reviewers which is forthcoming.
- For conference registration and inclusion of your accepted paper in the Conference Programme, complete payment and registration is expected no later than 25 November 2010. Please note that this payment is non-refundable (except in the case that your application for a visa is denied). Details on payment options will be included in the invoice, which you will receive once you register.
- Papers are to be submitted through the on-line Conference Submission System (see details on this website).
- Selected papers will be considered for publication in the International Journal of Emerging Markets (JoEM) and will also be invited to resubmit for the special issue.
- All completed papers will be considered for the Best Paper Award in their respective areas.
- All submissions are electronic and must be submitted through the on-line submission system as per guidelines.
- There will be a rule of two applied which means you can only be the leading author in one paper and a co-author in another.