For submission click here: Submission system opens on 17 August 2011.
The submission deadline for the AIB-MENA Conference is drawing closer, 10th September 2011. If for any reason you think you cannot meet this deadline, please send your expressions of interest to our Program Chair: Dr. Victor Huang ( victor.Huang@zu.ac.ae) before the deadline date.Submission Instructions
We seek original papers that address the main theme of the conference and topics from the disciplinary areas of international business listed above. Originality means that the paper has not been presented at any other conferences or published in any academic journals or books, even if these other outlets are in different languages. Once accepted, the content of any paper should NOT be changed or revised for the conference presentation.
Accepted papers will be presented at the conference in either one of two formats: paper presentations or interactive roundtable sessions. Each paper presentation lasts roughly 20 minutes with 15 minutes for the presentation of the paper and 5 minutes for Q&A. Papers accepted for competitive sessions must prepare a 15 minute PowerPoint presentation. In the interactive roundtable sessions, authors will present their papers as an informal interactive discussion with other participants using handouts.
Papers submitted for review must be complete and should be submitted ideally as:
- Word 2003 document file (.doc) (Word 2007(.docx) or PDF files and contain the following:
- Cover Page (This will be uploaded separately)
- Abstract Page
- Main Text
- Figures (if any)
- Tables (if any)
- Title of the paper
- For all Authors: full name, affiliation, address, phone number, fax number (if any), and email address. Add an asterisk (*) beside the name of the corresponding (contact) author
- If it is a submission with a student as lead author, indicate on the upper right hand corner with the words "Student Paper"
- Title of the paper
- Abstract (100-200 words)
- Key words: use no more than five words to identify the content area
- Methodological Area: qualitative or quantitative, or both
Important Dates for you to remember:
Full Paper Submission: 10 September, 2011
Paper Acceptance Dates: 20 October - 1 November, 2011